Thursday, March 17, 2011

Facebook Profile Image Ideas

So sorry! (Share)

often ask me how many years I have ... What matters that!

I have the age I want and feel. The age at which I can cry without fear of what I think. Do what I want, without fear of failure, or unknown. I have the experience of the years lived and strength of conviction of my desires.


matter how many years do I have!

I can not believe it.

Some say that I am old and others that I am at the peak.


But is not the age that I have, nor people say, but what my heart feels and my brain dictates.


years I have needed to scream what I think, to do what I want to recognize old wrongs, correct paths and treasure successes. Now do not have to say: You're too young ... not make it.


I have the age when things look more calmly, but with the interest of further growth. I have the years when the dreams start to caress with the fingers, and dreams turn into hope.


the years I have love, sometimes it's a crazy flash, eager to be consumed in the fire of passion you want. And sometimes a haven of peace, as the sunset at the beach.


How many years do I have? No need to dial a number, it made my desires, my triumphs, the tears shed by the way broken to see my dreams ... Worth more than that.


cares if I am twenty, forty, or sixty! What matters is the age I feel.


years I have need to live freely and without fear. To follow the path without fear, because I carry the experience and strength of my desires.


How many years do I have? That's who cares!


years I have needed to lose the fear and do what I want and feel.


José Saramago
Literature Nobel Prize 1998

0 comments:

Post a Comment