I Catcher - Web Monitor
Title: SWEET KNIFE
Author: Ethel Krauze
Contact (optional):
Editor: Jus
Country: Mexico
Year: 2010
ISBN (10 or 13 digits): 978-607-412-003-5
Review (maximum 10 lines): I still have not started to pick up the pieces of my life and I feel the cry of my heart. "Shame? Fear? Fear and shame, what? Who? Still I find my own history a secret that no one should know, can not be known, or I do not really want to know. " How far can the desperation of a woman raped during your lifetime? Dulce knife is the story of Magdalena, the eternal victim of machismo, a scapegoat for a society intransigent. Ethel Krauze presents a framework hot and painful sexual abuse. A book that moves and angers. If only I could be categorized as fiction. Sadly, it is a picture of reality.
HERE IF YOU WANT TO SEE AN ACTUAL NOVEL IN SPANISH
SEND MAIL WITH THESE SAME DATA TO PAUL GONZ ( pgonzalez40@hotmail.com )
CITING IN THE MATTER "MODERN NOVELS IN SPANISH"
0 comments:
Post a Comment